Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Oh Brotherly Love!


Thanks in part to our friends over at Deus Ex Scans, here we have the last two one-shots from the latest issue of Waai Mahalo, and they're both pretty short. The first is Ruru Chouchou by Nami Nishiuri. Set in feudal Japan, Sorano is often mistaken for a girl, and he is saved one day by Iori from some pushy guys; the two hang out together the following day.

The second is Ani Love by Kamaboko Red, the same author as Mise Koi! from the last issue of Waai. A trap with a huge brother complex tries to seduce his older brother.

I'm not sure when the next issue of Mahalo will be out, but if it's gone back to a quarterly release, volume 4 should be out near the end of March.

Ruru Chouchou one-shot: Gett, Dropbox
Ani Love one-shot: Gett, Dropbox

4 comments:

  1. Ruru chouchou was very good! :D

    Thanks a lot for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, those were fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't want that "Ruru Chouchou" one to just be a one-shot, it was way too good to end there. I hope the author decides to make a sequel. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! These manga is so wonderful! I wonder if I can have your permission to trans it in Vietnamese for my friends in Vietnam who's can read english! It's unfair if they can't read it! Of course I'll keep your group credit! I'll grateful if you agree it! Thanks a lot for read and agree it!

    ~ Again, your Ruru chouchou is so fantastic!!!!!

    ReplyDelete