Monday, February 6, 2012

It's Lesbian Time!


We're done with Usotsuki Lily chapter 38. At this point, I wouldn't be all that surprised if a typo or two are left, and if so, we'll release a v2 later like with the others.

Regarding the comments about the release schedule, last time when we were doing Usolily volume 5, we were releasing the chapters concurrently with Kuragehime volume 8 chapters. One chapter a week for both was as fast as we could do it at the time. Now, our only other active project is Josou Shounen one-shots, and we're releasing 2 Usolilys for every one Josou Shounen (so our next release will be that).

And we're not planning on working on Mousou Kikou.

Usotsuki Lily ch. 38: Mediafire

5 comments:

  1. Oh god!!!!
    Yet another chapter~
    You're are awesome <3 <3
    Thank you so much!

    Wuv u!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ironically given the second sentence of this post, after reading the chapter three times I couldn't find a single spelling error. Clearly, someone's fed up with my persecution!

    But really, I'm glad I stayed up until after sunrise so I could catch this chapter just when it was released. You guys should know that you put a grin on at least one person's face every time you release something. I should probably get to bed, though...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee! Like the new character.
    Thank you for the new chapter!

    ReplyDelete