Sunday, July 20, 2014

Follow Your Heart!


It took a little bit extra time, but here are two Josou Shounen one-shots by Takemaru Yokoshima. The first is Anata ni Ai ni from v03 Princess Group. Sanaka Kawamata impersonates his older sister while she's sick at home so he can go to her school to talk to Minami Hanyuu, the girl he likes. The second installment, titled Anata to Issho ni, is from v05 Red Group, and is the last one from that volume, so we've now completed 4 of the 16 (soon to be 17) volumes.

And now for a small update. Next week, the new Himegoto chapter from Comic Rex arrives, and we'll also be starting on Kakukaku Shikajika v04. Later in August, we'll be working on Josou Shounen v17 and Bokura no Hentai v06. Kuragehime v14 is likely to come out in September, which should also be when we do Usolily v16.

Anata ni Ai ni one-shot: Mediafire, Dropbox
Anata to Issho ni one-shot: Mediafire, Dropbox

6 comments:

  1. Thank you has always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was away for a bit, so rather than going to comment on all of the pages and having to deal with that fxxxing captcha (<●>__<●>)I'll say thank you here for all of your hard work on the recent Josou Shounen releases!! *W*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jobs, guys.I'd been followed u guys for a year and now I can't start my day without checking ur newest updates \\(^=^)//.Keep up the good work cos u're awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!,!,!,,!!!!!!!!!!
    (Btw this's my first comment since I read all the mangas here n' forgot to express my apreciation lololol) :))))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is this a good time to mention that this is my favourite site on the internets?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete