Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Magic is For Everyone!


After a long delay, Bokura wa Mahou Shounen volume 3 begins with chapter 13. I would just like to say I regret not keeping up with this series, because I actually like it quite a bit for its take on the magical girl genre, and cutesy art that works so well with this series in particular. However, it is still a series that requires a lot of work, because it has some challenging redraws on some of the pages, it has a lot of text per chapter, and also many pages per chapter. The volumes themselves are also rather large at 200 or more pages. But this is still a very good series, and I will continue working on it.

Bokura wa Mahou Shounen ch. 13: Mediafire, Drive

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for translating this series, I'm enjoyng it a lot. I wish there would be more manga about mahou shonen, friendship and cuteness!!!
    The story and character development is also surprisingly good, I wonder where will the story head (I have a feeling that our main character will become some sort of god/godness like some popular mahou shojo series' ending)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, thank you for translating it! It's a great manga, and the translation is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for your hard work!!! I waited for this, I love this series and its concept so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I regretted you not keeping up with this series too. :(
    I'm very glad to see it return. :)

    ReplyDelete