Friday, February 14, 2014

Cupid Himself Would Blush!


To commemorate the return of Bokura no Hentai after more than a 5 month wait and Valentine's Day (albeit right at the end of it), here are chapters 14 and 15, meaning we're already halfway through volume 4! However, there's still much more to come because volume 5 was just released yesterday, and we'll be working on it immediately after we finish this volume. Enjoy.

Bokura no Hentai ch. 14: Mediafire, Dropbox
Bokura no Hentai ch. 15: Mediafire, Dropbox

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for this!

    The third volume of Kakukaku Shikajika seems to have come out recently too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So freaking glad this is back... Thanks guys, I think this is one of my favorite series...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's great to hear that after volume 4 we won't have to wait long before we also get to read volume 5. After almost half a year of no Bokura I'm pretty eager to read as much as I can :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaay, thank you so much!!! I'm glad to hear you'll be working on volume 5 right after :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for your work on this, I can't wait for the upcoming chapters :)!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your hard work! Looking forward to seeing more of this story! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you soo much!!! It's been long. :D <3 I'm so excited!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow thank you so much I luv this manga.

    ReplyDelete