Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Jellyfish Night Life!


After 1 year and 3 and a half months, we have Kuragehime chapter 78 at the start of volume 16, which was finally released after that long hiatus in the first half of 2015 and then moving to a bimonthly schedule after that. For whatever reason, Higashimura has been putting more focus on her other manga since 2014 (she has started four new manga since then, though one was essentially cancelled), so the end of Kuragehime has been postponed for quite a while now. But chances are, volume 17 will be the last one, so it shouldn't be too long before we get to the end (probably early 2017). But for now, please enjoy the latest volume for the time being. The chapter title comes from Akihabara@Deep, a 2004 novel with a few adaptations including a 2006 movie.

Kuragehime ch. 78: Mediafire, Dropbox

12 comments:

  1. Thank you for the chapter. I feel for sensei that RL and other projects had kept her so bussy. I agree that the end, probably, will come soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! You have no idea how much joy this is bringing me today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know. But looking at the listed chapters on the front page of the scans make it seem like the author's gonna rush the ending. I just can't think of a good way to settle the whole Kuranosuke vs. Shu Shu thing as to who wins Tsukimi's heart (though I'm team Kurako all the way, lol). Maybe the two virgins will get married? I dunno.

    Btw scanlators, does this mean you will release the entire volume? Anyway, I rally appreciate your efforts. : ) I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much, guys, I can't believe it's finally here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you i love this manga and the wait was sooo long

    ReplyDelete
  8. wagh! it's been so long but it's so nice to finally read a new chapter!! thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i'm so siked you guys this is my SHIT !!!!! you all are wonderful thanks

    ReplyDelete