Saturday, May 28, 2016

Jellyfishing for an Answer!


Sorry about the delay. Kuragehime chapter 80 is done as we come to the halfway point through the volume. The chapter title this time is kind of hard to figure out where it comes from. The title was written in English, but it didn't seem to be a reference to anything until we came across the South Korean girl group SeeYa that has a song on their second album Lovely Sweet Heart which has been translated into English as "Shall We Marry" (among other similar translations).

Kuragehime ch. 80: Mediafire, Dropbox

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for the release.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again! Tsukimi is growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I've been hanging on to this manga for a year hoping you guys would release a new chapter and I cried tears of joy when you guys updated (´ノω;`)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the release! I'm so excited, I really want to know what is going to happen next D:

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you SO much I felt uneasy the whole week waiting for this, now I feel more uneasy because I don't know what the hell is gonna happen ( ; n ; ) Still so proud of Tsukimi-chan, she's realizing her true feelings~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much! I adore this manga and your scanlations are always such great quality.

    ReplyDelete