Saturday, September 30, 2017

You Learn Something New Every Day!


Moyashimon chapters 105, 106 and 107 are done, leaving a few more to go in volume 9. Also, we have now crossed the 2/3 mark through the series. And this is also the first time we've released a chapter 106 and beyond, as Usolily ended at chapter 105 (although that series is actually around 1,000 pages longer than Moyashimon).

Moyashimon ch. 105: Mediafire, Dropbox
Moyashimon ch. 106: Mediafire, Dropbox
Moyashimon ch. 107: Mediafire, Dropbox

3 comments:

  1. You _do_ learn something everyday. In this case a _lot_ of things. I salute you all for your work!

    I'd like to have more science explained to me by smart, sexy, funny women, but I'm not sure I'd actually learn more that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks again for all your work, the end of this manga is so near, it's so difficult to imagine this miracle after years of waiting for someone who took care of my beloved moyashimon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sodium Cyclamate: Sweeter Than Honey.

    (Why does that phrase seem so familiar?)

    Anyway, that's what I learned today.

    ReplyDelete