Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Magic Never Lies!


Finally, Bokura wa Mahou Shounen volume 2 ends with chapter 12. Volume 3 will most likely be out in late September, and I'll probably be working on it shortly thereafter for once with this series.

In the meantime, there are still Madowanai Hoshi v04 and Eden no Otome v03 to do, in addition to the new stuff from Kina Kobayashi's two current ongoing series (Lazy Guy and First Love). Also, Giniro no Genders v03 got delayed until August, but it's the final volume, so at least it won't be long until that series is complete.

Bokura wa Mahou Shounen ch. 12: Mediafire, Drive

6 comments:

  1. Huh, I'm surprised Giniro no Genders is ending so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. After reading two volumes of this, I think I'm ready to form an opinion, which is: You've uncovered another hidden gem here, Tooko. Thanks very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for translating this title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for translating his manga! I love it with all I've got, and I'm waiting for you to continue! Take your time, you're doing great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the incredible work you've done with this series, looking forward to reading more of this! ^^

    ReplyDelete