Tuesday, January 26, 2021

If You're Cute, Anything Goes!



Seeing as how several projects will be ending in the next couple of months, I went fishing on pixiv and found this cute web comic called A Cute Guy (original title: Kawaii Hito) by Tatsubon. So far, eight chapters have been released, and the first four are now finished. In the story, Kenzaki is a delinquent who saves her classmate Nakajima from some bullies one day, but Kenzaki still has yet to tell him that she has a crush on him.

It should be obvious as to why I picked up this web comic, so check it out if you want a cute little story.

A Cute Guy ch. 1-4: Mediafire, Drive

3 comments:

  1. I really like this one.Thanks for picking it up. Hopefully we get a full colored pic of them in a chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleasantly surprised to see you doing some Tatsubon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I like where this one is going. I think I'll enjoy watching Kenzaki's and Nakajima's relationship grow. I can see why you released the first four chapters all together :p

    Thanks as always~

    ReplyDelete