Saturday, January 23, 2021

Love is Sweeter Than Candy!



It's been a long time coming, and sorry about it taking so long, but here's My First Love Was a Beautiful "Girl" chapter 14, the last chapter in terms of the story itself, as released in the third and final volume. This release also contains the bonus content at the end of the volume which adds a bit of epilogue to the characters. But this is not the end of the series in terms of the scanlation effort, since there are still the other bonus chapters released in the three volumes left to do, in addition to at least one that never made it to the volumes, so there's still more to see from these characters for the time being.

On a semi-related note, Kobayashi just ended her serialization of A Lazy Guy Woke Up as a Girl One Morning last month, so the third and final volume will probably come out either in February or March, so there's also that to look forward to. I'll probably decide to do Kobayashi's next work too whatever it is since I enjoy her work so much.

My First Love Was a Beautiful "Girl" ch. 14: Mediafire, Drive

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Chapter!!! love them so much. Wish to see these guys on her future work too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love her works as well. Though I kinda wish she would "take them all the way" if you know what I mean. The stories seem to end right when things are getting good

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Kobayashi gets another proper series before too long. (I also hope it'll be a continuation of Nanashi no Asterism, but that's probably asking too much...)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for all your hard work in this series! A shame it ended, but glad to know there are some extras left!

    Keep up the great work~

    ReplyDelete