Friday, December 3, 2010

Bonus Lily!


And now volume 1 of Usotsuki Lily is complete! This is basically two bonus manga at the end of volume 1, the first one being in a regular manga format, and the second one a bunch of 4-koma strips, followed by an afterword. We list it as chapter 6.5 since it comes between 6 and 7, but it doesn't actually have a number. We look forward to starting on volume 2 as soon as we can, as many other great chapters are still to come!

Usotsuki Lily ch. 6.5: Mediafire

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on finishing the first volume! And thanks for the release!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am manga charmed with this one it is very good
    Really I wait to be able to continue reading it pinches like that that I am be very grateful for raising it ¡
    I wait that prompt continuen
    Many regards
    From chile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every release I love this manga more and more.
    Thanks you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for your hard work and this release:) I absolutely adore both projects that you are releasing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Not my problem!" hahahaha

    ReplyDelete